Worst thing eaten

Chat about anything you like... Fed up with the state of the world today? Tell us!
paul 28

Worst thing eaten

Post by paul 28 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:58 am

In a break between jobs jumps in van and have a quick sandwich . After finishing sarnie notice two black bits on hands .One small slug and what looked as if it could have been half another slug .
Anyone eaten worse ? .

On subject of food was in my favorite shop last week ( Greggs ) getting asausage roll when woman next to me asked assistant " Whats the differance between vegan sausage rolls and normal ones " I told her if she is having a sausage roll have the real thing .

maz

Re: Worst thing eaten

Post by maz » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:09 am

No, in my mind that is pretty much top of the list of the worst things I could think having eaten of Paul :shock: :? . Slugs give me the heebie jeebies at the best of time, but to think..... :shock: .

I made some custard when our children were little, well I was always making custard actually :lol: . Our youngest was eating the last of it from the jug when he found half a wasp. What is worse than finding a wasp in your custard.....finding half a wasp! And so it is with your half a slug!
Marilyn

Janey Dal

Post by Janey Dal » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:55 am

I once bit into a biscuit and crunched on something hard.

On taking out of my mouth I found half a tooth. For a few seconds I didn't know whether I would prefer it to be my tooth that had broken or the horror of someone's else's baked into the biscuit :shock: :shock: .

It turned out to be my tooth and I still don't know which I would have preferred :lol: :lol: .

Hugs

Jane xx

maz

Post by maz » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:31 am

:lol: I understand your thoughts Jane. :lol:
Marilyn