Our Stuart is taking a break

Chat about anything you like... Fed up with the state of the world today? Tell us!
maz

Our Stuart is taking a break

Post by maz » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:34 am

I just wanted to let you all know that our wonderful Admin., and main Mod. Stu is having to take a short break from the forum. I know many of you have been missing him as have I. He has a lot going on in his life right now and, quite rightly, this place is a way down his list of priorities. He has some non pancreas related health issues going on that need taking care of and might take some time, and at the same time he is, as he puts it, nurse, head cook and bottle washer at home, as his wife Doreen broke her hip a few weeks ago and is recovering after a hip operation. There are other difficult issues too, all adding to his needing to pull back and be completely off social media and concentrate on these things just now.

He wanted me to send his best wishes to you all and say he will be back as soon as he is able. I know you will all be thinking of him and his family, and wishing them all well.
Marilyn

Janey Dal

Re: Our Stuart is taking a break

Post by Janey Dal » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:47 pm

I am so sorry to hear that Stu is struggling. He has been a fantastic moderator and fabulous resource of knowledge and dodgy jokes!

My love to the lovely Doreen Stuart and hope to see you back soon when things have settled.

Love ya!

Jane xx

paul 28

Post by paul 28 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:54 pm

Just to add to Janey's comments a friend to many .

Best wishes to Stuart and Doreen

Post by 26.12.11 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Best wishes and healing hugs to Stu and Doreen
Sharon