Sighing with relief

Chat about anything you like... Fed up with the state of the world today? Tell us!
Caz66

Sighing with relief

Post by Caz66 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:40 pm

My second visit to the forum and I have already learnt things that could really help,I have met ,if only virtually some people who seem like gifts from heaven to a person who was a little lost in the battle of life.

Thank you to Stu and Jane

I have also found my laughter ..turns out it was down the back of the sofa all the time. :roll:

Thank you :lol:

Janey Dal

Re: Sighing with relief

Post by Janey Dal » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:09 pm

:lol: :lol: an absolute guarantee that your humour would be there Caroline. Either that or under the fridge. If your fridge is like mine however, whatever it is that is hiding under there it can stay there - it’s a deffo no-fly zone. :lol: :lol: . Well on second thoughts there are probably loads of flies :oops: :oops: - maybe I should say a no-mop zone :oops: :oops: .

Domestic goddess I am not!

Good to hear that you are getting some mental support from the motley crew on here!

I also hope you find time to read some of the posts in the General Chat and Banter part which will certainly raise your spirits. Either that or make you realise that they haven’t locked ‘em all up :lol: :lol: .

We share tears and laughter on here as well as information.

Happy reading and fingers crossed your husband is feeling a bit better.

Hugs

Jane 😘